Core Compression Shorts
4 interest-free payments of $25.00
The Core Compression Shorts are the perfect training partner at the gym, on the field, on the court or out pounding the pavement and can be worn with 2XU compression socks or calf sleeves for graduated compression benefits.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and damage whilst compression boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, lowering risk of injury and speeding up recovery
Drawstring waistband provides adjustable secure fit
High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition, provide squat proof coverage and keep the skin cool and dry
Front panel - PWX 70D, 72% NYLON, 28% LYCRA
Back panel - PWX 105D, 65% NYLON, 35% LYCRA
FIRM: 20-25 mmhg
Model Measurements: Height: 183 cm, Chest: 97 cm, Waist: 80 cm. Barry wears size M.
- Compression short
- PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric
- Drawstring waistband for adjustable secure fit
- Signature X logo on thigh
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
Standard Shipping: 5-10 business days after dispatch.
Free Standard Shipping on all order over $120NZD.
*All orders are dispatched from our Melbourne, Australia warehouse.*
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
WE WILL ALLOW A CHANGE OF MIND RETURN FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE, PROVIDED THAT THE ITEM IN QUESTION IS:
- purchased at www.nz.2xu.com
- returned within 30 days of purchase from nz.2xu.com;
- in original purchased condition with tags attached;
- in original & undamaged packaging
- has not been worn
- not underwear or socks; and
- not damaged in any way
*Outlet items are final sale
Click here to organise a return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours
- Do NOT Tumble dry
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Do not iron
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here