Vectr Light Cushion Crew Compression Socks
4 interest-free payments of $6.12
Anatomically designed to provide advanced plantar fascia and arch support, the Vectr Light Cushion Crew Sock leverages a unique X-LOCK support system to lock the foot in place and reduce blistering for your most comfortable run ever.
X-LOCK technology provides advanced arch and plantar fascia support and locks the foot in place within the sock to reduce blistering
3.25mm maximum cushioning to deliver ultimate shock absorption during forefoot impact, push-off and heel impact
- ANATOMICAL DESIGN
Engineered to conform to left and right structure of the foot for better fit
- WIDE TOE BOX
Seamless wide toe box eliminates a key irritation point and promotes natural toe splay improving balance, alignment and comfort
Moisture wicking yarns and zoned mesh ventilation areas keep your feet cool and dry
- 88% NYLON, 12% LYCRA
MODERATE: 15-20 mmhg at base of foot
- Crew sock
- X-LOCK technology feature
- Anatomical design
- 3.25mm cushioning
- Anti-abrasion seamless toe construction
- Zoned mesh ventilation for increased breathability
Standard Shipping: 5-10 business days after dispatch.
Free Standard Shipping on all order over $120NZD.
*All orders are dispatched from our Melbourne, Australia warehouse.*
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
WE WILL ALLOW A CHANGE OF MIND RETURN FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE, PROVIDED THAT THE ITEM IN QUESTION IS:
- purchased at www.nz.2xu.com
- returned within 30 days of purchase from nz.2xu.com;
- in original purchased condition with tags attached;
- in original & undamaged packaging
- has not been worn
- not underwear or socks; and
- not damaged in any way
*Outlet items are final sale
Click here to organise a return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours
- Do NOT Tumble dry
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Do not iron
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here