- ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY
Premium Japanese Yamamoto 45 Cell seamless shoulder and arm neoprene provides ultimate flexibility
- MINIMAL WATER RESISTANCE
Nano Super Composite Skin (SCS) hydrodynamic coating reduces surface drag for more speed and improved durability whilst Velocity Strakes provide hydrodynamic stability in choppy water and assist you swim in a straight line
- OPTIMAL BOUYANCY
Premium Japanese Yamamoto 39 Cell neoprene is bouyant but still flexible and varies in thickness throughout the core of the wetsuit, moving your centre of bouyancy lower, preventing sinky legs and putting you in perfect horizontal swimming position
- ENHANCED POWER & EFFICIENCY
Embossed concave water entrapment zone on arm sleeve, enhances power and feel of water whlist the floating zip panel provides unrestricted movement for improved distance per stroke
- IMPROVED ROTATION
Rollbar technology ensures less bouyancy on perimeter of wetsuit, allowing snappier side-to-side rotation and eliminating dead spots in your freestyle
- INNER COMFORT & SUPPORT
Our neck panel eliminates seams to improve comfort and reduce chafing whilst the often-overlooked internal liner is engineered for 520% stretch to ensure comfort and low absorption
100% SPONGE RUBBER NYLON LAMINATED NEOPRENE
- Full tri wetsuit
- Nano SCS hydrodynamic coating
- Shoulder and arm premium Japanese Yamamoto 45 Cell flexible neoprene
- Body premium Japanese Yamamoto 39 Cell bouyant neoprene
- Arm sleeve embossed concave water entrapment zone
- Chest seamless bouyancy inserts
- Velocity Strakes on front body
- Floating zip panel
- Core Intermediate Stretch Zone (ISZ) panels
- Rollbar technology
- Lower leg propulsion panel
- Quick release ankle Transition Panel
- 520% internal stretch lining
- Two-year warranty
- Chest - 1.5mm (bouyancy inserts 3mm)
- Back - 2mm
- Arms - 1.5mm
- Upper legs - 2mm
- Lower legs - 3mm
Standard Shipping: 5-10 business days after dispatch.
Free Standard Shipping on all order over $120NZD.
*All orders are dispatched from our Melbourne, Australia warehouse.*
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
Please note 2XU Australia/New Zealand is no longer accepting online exchanges. Instead, we ask you to purchase your preferred item through the website and submit your request for a full refund for the item that you wish to return. Full priced and/or sale items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund, provided the garment is in sellable condition.
Click here to organise a return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here
View our Frequently Asked Questions