Propel:1 Sleeveless Wetsuit
4 interest-free payments of $110.00
The Propel P:1 Sleeveless Wetsuit is an all-around performer equipped with many of the technical features to give aspiring swimmers a winning edge.
Click here for a feature comparison of all models.
BOUYANT & DURABLE
A combination of premium Japanese Yamamoto 39 Cell smooth skin and laminated nylon neoprene is bouyant and durable, with varying thicknesses throughout the body of the wetsuit preventing sinky legs and putting you in perfect horizontal swimming position
REDUCED WATER RESISTANCE
Super Composite Skin (SCS) hydrodynamic coating reduces surface drag for more speed
Floating zip panel increases movement for improved distance per stroke
Rollbar technology ensures less bouyancy on perimeter of wetsuit, allowing snappier side-to-side rotation and eliminating dead spots in your freestyle
INNER COMFORT & SUPPORT
Often-overlooked internal liner is engineered for 520% stretch to ensure comfort and low absorption
100% SPONGE RUBBER NYLON LAMINATED NEOPRENE
1. Sleeveless tri wetsuit
2. SCS hydrodynamic coating
3. Front body premium Japanese Yamamoto 39 Cell bouyant and flexible neoprene
4. Back panel premium Japanese Yamamoto 39 Cell nylon laminated durable neoprene
5. Floating zip panel
6. Rollbar technology
7. Lower leg propulsion panel
8. Quick release ankle Transition Panel
9. 520% internal stretch lining
10. Two-year warranty
Chest - 5mm
Back - 3mm
Upper legs - 5mm
Lower legs - 4mm
Standard Shipping: 5-10 business days after dispatch.
Free Standard Shipping on all order over $120NZD.
*All orders are dispatched from our Melbourne, Australia warehouse.*
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
WE WILL ALLOW A CHANGE OF MIND RETURN FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE, PROVIDED THAT THE ITEM IN QUESTION IS:
- purchased at www.nz.2xu.com
- returned within 30 days of purchase from nz.2xu.com;
- in original purchased condition with tags attached;
- in original & undamaged packaging
- has not been worn
- not underwear or socks; and
- not damaged in any way
*Outlet items are final sale
Click here to organise a return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours
- Do NOT Tumble dry
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Do not iron
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here