Light Speed Compression Shorts
4 interest-free payments of $32.50
The Light Speed Compression Shorts with revolutionary Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) technology are developed with a detailed understanding of the impact running has on the legs, reducing muscle movement, damage and fatigue for your best run ever.
MUSCLE CONTAINMENT STAMPING (MCS)
Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) traces quadriceps; dissipating the load transfer on the knee joint during running
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT
Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and damage whilst compression boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, lowering risk of injury and speeding up recovery
Drawstring waistband for secure fit with three back pockets providing storage for phone, cards and keys as well as gels
High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition and keep the skin cool and dry
Signature reflective X logo on thigh provides visibility in low-light conditions
FABRIC COMPOSITION: Front panel - PWX Flex 70D, 72% NYLON, 28% LYCRA, Back panel - PWX Weight 105D, 65% NYLON, 35% LYCRA
FIRM: 20-30 mmhg
Model Measurements: Height: 184 cm, Chest: 96 cm, Waist: 76 cm. Josh wears size M.
- Compression short
- PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric
- Quadriceps MCS
- Drawstring waistband for adjustable secure fit
- Large pocket for phone
- Zip pocket for cards and keys
- Mesh pocket for gels and other items
- Signature reflective X logo on thigh
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
Standard Shipping: 5-10 business days after dispatch.
Free Standard Shipping on all order over $120NZD.
*All orders are dispatched from our Melbourne, Australia warehouse.*
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
WE WILL ALLOW A CHANGE OF MIND RETURN FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE, PROVIDED THAT THE ITEM IN QUESTION IS:
- purchased at www.nz.2xu.com
- returned within 30 days of purchase from nz.2xu.com;
- in original purchased condition with tags attached;
- in original & undamaged packaging
- has not been worn
- not underwear or socks; and
- not damaged in any way
*Outlet items are final sale
Click here to organise a return of an online purchase.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours
- Do NOT Tumble dry
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Do not iron
For wetsuit care instructions: Click Here